The horizontal water sampler is intended for taking water samples near the bottom in lakes, streams, or in stratified water bodies. The water sampler is based on the Van Dorn design.
The sampler has a double releaser, activated by a drop messenger. When the 2 PVC end covers are released, they are held together by a rubber strap.
- It is made of sturdy transparent PVC
- The release system is manufactured from AISI 316 stainless steel
- No-Mercury thermometer, temperature range between -10 and +60 ēC degrees
- Equipped with integrated direction fins for stabilization in flowing water
- The water sampler comes in 3 sizes, 2 - 3 or 5 liter