Low-frequency acoustic signals provide superior sub-bottom signal penetration through coarse sand, gravel tills, and other difficult-to-penetrate sediments. Small component size and portability make this a valuable tool for any survey platform.
- Narrow-band 400 Hz acoustic pulse provides bottom penetration through many sediment types
- Rugged, lightweight transducer platform provides stable operation in adverse sea-state conditions
- Low-noise pre-amp with high/low pass filters and gain control
- User-selectable trigger or external trigger
- Portable power supply operates (110 o 220 VAC)
- Oil-filled hydrophone streamer cable incorporates a 7-meter active section