Depth logger with absolute pressure high accuracy gauge suitable for a wide range of applications from borehole testing and groundwater monitoring to deep ocean.
For groundwater measurement, a barometric reference may be used to record the atmospheric pressure over the local area.
- The DR-1050P is available in two casings, Delrin and titanium
- The depth rating of the plastic case is 740m, the titanium 10,000m
- Pressure measurements are made with 24-bit resolution and calibrated to an accuracy of ±0.05% full scale using NIST traceable standards
- It may be connected by direct RS232 or RS485 line, VHF/UHF radio telemetry or CDMA/GSM modem to the office or base station
- Battery power sufficient for 2,400,000 readings or three years of operation