XRX-420 and 620 autonomous data logger come equipped with sensors for Conductivity, Temperature & Depth, and supports a maximum of 7 additional sensors (up to 6 for the XRX with freshwater conductivity), may be configured so that further sensors can be added at any time.
Additional sensors include: pH, ORP (RedOx), Dissolved Oxygen, Fluorescence, Turbidity, Transmittance, PAR and many others in any combination. C, T, D and DO are measured to WOCE standard.
The XRX-620 is the profiling version of the standard XRX-420 logger; it includes all of the above features, plus 6Hz maximum sampling rate, fast Thermistor (0.095s time constant), thresholding capability (logger only samples while submerged) and optionally, a fast response dissolved oxygen sensor, approximately 1 sec for 63% at 25ēC.
- Depth ranges up to 740 m
- XRX-420: 1Hz maximum sampling rate
- XRX-620: 6Hz maximum sampling rate. Fast Thermistor (0.095s time constant). Thresholding capability (logger only samples while submerged)
- End cap is predrilled for six sensors on the face and six connectors on the rear
- All calibration constants are stored in the logger
- 8 MB Flash memory standard (2.4M samples), up to 8 GB option
- Battery is 1.3Ah internal with external battery options or power supplied over the cable from the deck
- RS232 or RS485 serial communication allows real-time operation over long cable links